Monday, June 17, 2013

Junefest 2013 at St. Robert Bellarmine Catholic Church

On Friday June 14th my church St. Robert Bellarmine Catholic Church held their first annual Junefest. We invited everyone in town to come.  It was to raise money to pay off the debt of our new building. I helped with the games with my friend and brother. It was fun and I think we had a good turn out. There was live music, food, games, raffle, silent auction, and a  cake walk. The silent auction and raffle prizes were crazy! The church had so much donated and really huge prizes. It was nice hanging out with fellow parishoners and welcoming people from the community. I don't now how much the church made, but I hope that it was enough to at least pay off some debt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails